Up to £8.91per hour
Approximately 20 – 30 hours per week
An excellent opportunity to join the team, working in a friendly and local small 4* Inn and Restaurant set in the heart of the Carnforth countryside and the gateway to the Lake District. The Longlands Inn & Restaurant has a long reputation for quality service.
Your role will be to offer great customer service and cleanliness in our busy bar and restaurant. A variety of shifts are available, mostly evenings and weekends.
If you’re able to start immediately this would be a great advantage.
Now with the extra requirements to keep our team and customers safe from risk of COVID 19, this role plays a key part in building customer confidence.
What we’re looking for from you
- You’ll have a friendly and confident approach to customer service.
- Some experience of bar and or restaurant work.
- You’ll be prepared to be flexible in duties.
- Most importantly a “can do” attitude!
- The ability to work a variety of shifts with a flexible approach to working hours to suit the needs of the business, mostly evenings and weekends.
- Generous gratuities
- 28 days annual leave (pro-rata in line with hours worked)
- Employee discounts across the other properties within the group
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all employees
- An engaging and supporting work environment
HOW TO APPLY:
Please forward your CV with a covering letter stating which position you are applying for by:
Email to: [email protected]
Post to: HR Dept. The Longlands Inn & Restaurant, Tewitfield, Nr Carnforth, LA6 1JH.
All applicants must be 18 or over.
In line with requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process