Longlands Bar Assistant
An Excellent opportunity to join the team, working in a friendly recently refurbished Bar and Restaurant set in the heart of the Carnforth countryside and the gateway to the Lake District. The Longlands Inn & Restaurant has a long reputation for quality service.
What we’re looking for from you:
- Great customer service in our busy bar and restaurant.
- Bar and restaurant experience would be advantageous but not essential all training will be provided
- A friendly can-do attitude
- A good level of written and verbal English
- The ability to work a variety of shifts with a flexible approach to working hours to suit the needs of the business, mostly evenings and some weekends
What you will receive from us:
- Up to £10.5 per hour (including gratuities)
- Flexible working hours 20 – 40 hours per week
- 28 days annual leave (pro-rata in line with hours worked)
- Employee discounts across the other properties within the group
- An engaging and supporting work environment
- To carry out “opening up” and “closing down” procedures
- To carry out mis-en-place duties including: collecting ice, setting up bar, bottling up shelves
- To take orders for food and beverages, maximizing sales in discreet and professional manner
- To clear tables after consumption of food and beverages and maintain the bar area in presentable state throughout the day
- To take food and beverages to tables and follow customer satisfaction procedure
The Longlands Inn & Restaurant is part of a small group of inns within the Lancashire and Cumbria Borders. Owned and managed by the Robinson family for over 30 years, we aim to provide exceptional experiences to our guests and customers.
Our vision: “To create a personal, family led experience which leaves a lasting memory of excellent Northern hospitality.”
In line with requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.