Up to £9.50 per hour
Approximately 25 hours per week (usually days and most weekends)
A Fantastic opportunity to join the team, working in a friendly and local small 4* Inn set in the heart of the Carnforth countryside and the gateway to the Lake District. The Longlands Inn & Restaurant has a long reputation for quality service and cleanliness.
Your role will be to oversee the small but perfectly formed housekeeping department. The role is certainly “hands on” and will involve ensuring all guest rooms and public areas are serviced and maintained to the highest standards.
The Longlands Inn & Restaurant has 11 bedrooms, 1 apartment and 6 modern cottages as well as a busy restaurant and bar.
If you’re able to start immediately this would be a great advantage.
Now with the extra requirements to keep our team and customers safe from risk of COVID 19, this role plays a key part in building customer confidence.
What we’re looking for from you
- You’ll have a friendly and confident approach to customer service.
- Proven experience in a similar housekeeping environment including checking rooms.
- The ability to supervise a small team and manage the rota.
- An eye for quality standards, control and hygiene, ideally with laundry management experience.
- You’ll be prepared to be flexible in duties with a “can do” attitude!
HOW TO APPLY:
Please forward your CV with a covering letter stating which position you are applying for by:
Email to: [email protected]
Post to: HR Dept. The Longlands Inn & Restaurant, Tewitfield, Nr Carnforth, LA6 1JH.
All applicants must be 18 or over.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.