An Excellent opportunity to join the team, working in a friendly and local 4* Inn and Restaurant set in the heart of the Carnforth countryside and the gateway to the Lake District.
The Longlands Inn & Restaurant has a long reputation for quality service. The restaurant has just undergone major refurbishment and ready to open its doors to our guests.
The Longlands Inn & Restaurant is part of a small group of inns within the Lancashire and Cumbria borders. Owned and managed by the Robinson family for over 30 years, we aim to provide exceptional experiences to our guests and customers.
What we’re looking for from you:
• A friendly can-do attitude
• Previous experience is desirable but not essential, all training will be provided
• Need to demonstrate high standard of cleanliness, both in working methods and in personal hygiene
• Ability to work on weekends
What you will receive from us:
• From £9.50 per hour (for 21years old +) plus generous tips
• Working hours 20-30 hours a week from 8am till 3 pm
• 28 days annual leave (pro-rata in line with hours worked)
• Employee discounts across the other properties within the group
• An engaging and supporting work environment
• Opportunity to progress
• To assist Breakfast Chef in breakfast preparation
• To move the food and deliver beverages to their appropriate storage area
• To assist in the production of food
• To safely store food according to guidelines
• To maintain working area clean and tidy at all times
• To take on other duties as may be specified from time to time by the head of department.